Today, I am grateful:
- That there are too many things on my to-do list – because I have a full, rich life and the skills to handle a variety of tasks.
- That there are too many bills to pay – because my income is too much instead of too little.
- That the kids are “too 11,” “too 14,” and “too 19” – because we are not dealing with age-inappropriate issues.
- That there are too many blogs and facebook posts I want to read – because I am inundated with spiritual encouragement at the moments I need it most.
- That I have too many emails and notes to write and too many phone calls to return – because I am surrounded by friends and loved ones.
- That I have too many leaves to rake, too much grass to mow, too many flowers to water – because I have an abundance of beauty to care for.
- That I have had too many days of “monthly reproductive bliss” – because it reminds me to slow down and be patient with the people I love.
- That my dresser houses jeans that are too small – because I have plenty to eat.
- That I have been away from my sweet husband for too long – because I have someone I enjoy spending all of my time with.
- That I don’t have time to find a photo for this post – because it means I took the time to be grateful out loud & in public, even though the post isn’t “perfect” and even though I could have checked something else off my to-do list.
What are you grateful for today? Let me know in the comments.